Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010



This year we got to spend Halloween with my brother and his nieces. It was a lot of fun! We braved the rain and got a little wet and cold but the kids didn't notice as they ran from house to house.







Don't even worry cause Ethan and his cousin Abbygail were best friends as you can see from the movie above. They held hands most of the night.

It rained pretty hard most of the night but the kids ran from house to house. When we asked Ethan if he was cold he said: "No mama I'm hot."








As I was walking behind them Ethan turned to Abbygail and said: "Abbygail I love you!"








This was the very first house we went to. We started in West Jordan and then went to my parents neighborhood in South Jordan,








They're all roaring at the camera in honor of Ethan being a dragon.

No comments: